29 July 2009

We'll Blog in the Sunshine...

We laugh everyday
We'll blog in the sunshine
And I'll be on my way...
doo doo dooooo

Oh singing in blog form is fun. Confusing, but fun. You kind of have to have the tune in your head. I just put have and have beside each other. It's like Bubba Sparxxx rhymes (or G-Spot, who occasionally rocks the G-Spot). TANGENTS!

So I put up the pictures of my brother's beautiful wedding, and I'm pretty excited about that. But EVEN MORE EXCITING, the video of the wedding, filled with the ceremony and speeches and everything is ALMOST READY! CAPS LOCK!

Other than that, just gearing up for a fantastic long weekend. I'm very excited.

Before I get to the new additions to the list, I thought I'd share that I'm working on a new movie script. It's a dark adaptation of a video game that'll be pretty awesome, and it starts with one of the main characters' fathers dying in what is meant to look like a freak accident. In fact, Alan Prower is killed, and his son Miles is left to pick up the pieces. 10 Points to anyone who can guess which game this is loosely based off of!

Here's today's portion of the list:

47. Since I Left You - The Avalanches (2001)
46. At Rush Hour the Cars - Royal City (2000)
45. So This is Goodbye - Junior Boys (2006)
44. Separate Ways - Teddy Thompson (2005)

Stay frosty!

1 comment:

Grey Eyed Girl said...

yay for singing! and for exciting weekending!!! and the pics are ah0mazing, in case i haven't mentioned that already :) hurra!!!! no 10 points for me :( boo