25 February 2009

Got to have all your lovin...

It turns out that I did have to putz around until about 11.30 to start homework. But I actually got work done on it! Got to be super late though. On today's menu was starting my Teacher Ed essay (which I did), and figuring out the topic and making an outline of my huge 10 page critical analysis (which I will do shortly). BEING A KEENER TO THE RESCUE!

Couple things I want to talk about today. First is that I'll be starting a special release second blog: Rawring in the Kitchen! That's right, my famous recipes will finally make it to the interwebs for all to see. Rawr. Got a request for a recipe? I might have it. I'll be starting with a recent success and a fan favourite. I mean, I did ALMOST win a bake-off last week. So check it out!

Also, I just got back from rehearsal for my play. If you're at my university, you should most definitely come and check it out. If not...GET UP HERE! Our rehearsal today was amazing and I was really really proud of my cast. Friday and Sunday will be some INTENSE rehearsals. The show starts at 7pm on March 6 in the OC Commons. There's also a noon-time show and a 7pm show the next day, a Saturday. Check out www.famouscouch.ca for more info!

That's all I have for now. Back to work I go!
STAY FROSTY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it free?

Utahraptor said...

free by donation, so yes, it is free

Grey Eyed Girl said...

i'll be there already have reserved seating ;)
and 10 pages is not "huge" its manageable. 16-18 is huge. after that is ginormous INSANITY
xox