24 February 2009

Two Old Planks of Knotty Pine

Hello people-who-read-my-blog! I hope you are well, and most of all, you are getting everything done that you plan on doing! I, however, do not have the same luck. Instead, I am endlessly procrastinating on my homework.

I finished work at 6.30 today, didn't get home till 7.00, made an epic dinner, then watched TV for an hour, the longest I've done so in a week. Then I played my roommates new DS, and now, after checking the world according to Gmail and Facebook, I'm writing a blog. That's right. I'm not doing my homework. Now, what I should be working on is a short paper that isn't due until NEXT Thursday, but being the keener I am, I feel bad if I don't work on it today. Because then I won't work on it tomorrow. Or the day after. So, instead, I just bum around, and maybe closer to 11 I'll get work started? This wouldn't be so big of a deal if I didn't have a crapload of big papers due soon after. And the worst part is, I have my play in 11 days.

Apart from the obvious worry-monster styles I usually bring to the fore, I am just relaxing for the most part. I've slowed down everything in my life. The next time I need to be out really is for rehearsal tomorrow. Other than that, just apparently watching TV and crocheting a hat (with some success, I might add!) I don't know if I'll be able to actually get work done today, but it's always worth a try, eh? I mean, the good thing is I got to blog!

In other, albeit brief news, I'm writing a new song! HURRAY!

Well, that's all I have for now, folks. Sorry for a short post, but you know...procrastination and ADD apparently go hand in hand (or its hyperactive cousin ADHD). Also, totally going to make a fried apple later. Ask me about it. It'll be awesome.

LAND HO!
Stay frosty!

1 comment:

Grey Eyed Girl said...

oh keener supreme, take over my homework too? please? love.